Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#13091
Numele de Admin: -
Voturi: 19770
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#13092
Numele de Admin: -
Voturi: 19772
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#13093
Numele de Admin: -
Voturi: 19772
Ultima oară modificat Mie Iul 20, 2016 12:46 pm de către Smaili, modificat 1 dată în total.
Motiv: Data viitoare warn.
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#13097
Numele de Admin: -
Voturi: 19777
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Înapoi la “Obligatii Admini/Slot/VIP”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori