• TIP (banner/avatar/semnatura/logo etc)*: Avatar
• Bakground sau Transparent *: Background
• Link imagine(este obligatoriu)*: http://imgur.com/OAoTP1y
• Textul principal*: Kiduu
• Textul secundar: EuropaCs
• Tema (in locul renderului/strock-ului): -
• Efectul/efectele dorite: Care se potriveste
• Culoare text: Care se potriveste
• Dimensiuni: 160x250
• Ultima ta cerere a fost pe(ziua-luna-anul): Nu am mai avut cereri
• Tip cerere(2D/3D)*: 2D
[Rezolvat][Cerere creatie] Kiduu
#1*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*



